[Disclosure: This post is sponsored by TakeLessons. I was compensated for writing this post. *A]
Jenny has enjoyed taking piano lessons for almost two full years now, and we recently enjoyed watching Jenny perform at her spring piano recital…
The Search for a Piano Instructor
When I was looking to get Jenny started with learning how to play the piano two years ago, I didn’t know how to go about finding a teacher for her.
I ended up asking around and was given several recommendations for a specific teacher who thankfully had an opening, and she has been a blessing to our family.
But what if none of my friends knew of a local piano teacher who they’d recommend? Or what if the teacher(s) I’d found didn’t have any openings? Where could I have gone to find a piano instructor for Jenny?
There’s now a website specifically designed to help parents with this very dilemma! TakeLessons.com takes the stress out of finding a music instructor or academic tutor for your child (or yourself).
TakeLessons makes it easy to find a safe, pre-qualified Music Instructor or Academic Tutor!
Connecting students and families with private music teachers, arts instructors and academic tutors throughout the US, TakeLessons has been in business since 2006 and have worked with over 30,000 students nationwide. Safety and quality are their priorities; every instructor completes an extensive interview, training, and an annual criminal background check. They assist with scheduling, initial coordination with the instructor, and billing – so all you have to worry about is enjoying your lessons! Your online student account also helps you stay organized with scheduling and billing tools.
TakeLessons provides In-Home and In-Studio lessons, as well as Online Lessons, which are a popular option for busy families – all you need is a computer with a webcam, a Skype account, and a good Internet connection. Cut down on commute times by taking lessons in the comfort of your own home!
About the Lessons
- Over 30 lesson types available, including guitar, singing, piano, drums, violin, dance, acting, and academic tutoring.
- Lessons available in-studio, in-home or online (via Skype). Lesson prices vary depending on location and length.
- Their most popular lesson package is Quarterly (book 12 lessons, get 1 free). Other packages include month-to-month and Flex (coordinate lesson times as you go along with your instructor)
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your first lesson, TakeLessons will find you another teacher, or refund all of your original purchase price, including the first lesson.
- No long-term commitments – switch your schedule, teacher or instrument type at any time
- Teachers available for all ages and all experience levels
To learn more, and begin searching for a music instructor, go to TakeLessons.com.
As a special bonus just for YOU, TakeLessons is offering 20% off music lesson or tutoring packages when you use promo code ‘ASHLEY’ at checkout! Call 619-618-7494 to speak with a TakeLessons Student Counselor. Offer is good through July 6. [You must mention the code to save!]
TakeLessons is offering a FREE “Getting Started with Music Lessons” eBook to readers of Life by Ashley Pichea. Click the image below to get your copy!